Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gadget and Other Deals

I hate paying for anything. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that I'm not the only one. But, I also realize that there are things that you will just always have to pay for. That being the case, I would like to minimize the damage as much as possible. Enter Dealhacker (from Lifehacker), and Dealzmodo (from Gizmodo). They are articles that the two sites post typically once per day with a list of the best deals that they have spotted across the web. And while you could sit and surf the same websites that they do (like FatWallet, Meritline, and even Newegg) and try to find the best deals yourself, I have found this mashup to be very timesaving and much easier than browsing myself.

Got a site that you like? Post it in the comments!

blog comments powered by Disqus