Saturday, April 04, 2009

Microsofts Second Laptop Hunter Commercial

Microsoft has released yet another so-called 'Laptop Hunter' commercial, this time with a $1,500 limit for the lucky "consumer." Both people ended up buying an HP I notice, but either way, they may be bringing up some good points about Macs. As an avid computer person (I spend at least 10 hours a day on them), I have found Macs to be nothing but frustrating; with the exception of movie/picture editing, which Mac has clearly thought about. I tend to feel the same way about linux, with the lack of support, user friendliness, and completely empty driver base typically chasing me away from some neat and potentially cool features. Either way, this commercial is surely going to push Apple into some counter advertising, as long as Microsoft keeps Seinfeld away...


blog comments powered by Disqus